Your Biggest Tech Problem is.....

Hani Salehi

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey I am Hani and i am trying to survey people on their biggest tech problem. Basically what problems or issues do you find with technology. Do you find the power limited, do you feel its hard to things. I want to know what problems or issues you with have with technology. Kindly leave your answer below.

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
CABLE MANAGEMENT

Seriously. I already spend 3 hours today setting up new monitors, and after sticking EVERY cable behind my desk, there's still cables everywhere. Oh well

少灃梅(Bruce)

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey I am Hani and i am trying to survey people on their biggest tech problem. Basically what problems or issues do you find with technology. Do you find the power limited, do you feel its hard to things. I want to know what problems or issues you with have with technology. Kindly leave your answer below.

Hi, Base on My work on real time monitoring , My biggest problem is power. when I set one 3G modem on site. It dry the battery in one day .
only way is to put solar pannel . and some site do not have ac supply and no place to get solar too. >.<

for private . I really need some tech that force me finish work ontime hahaha .

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
My biggest issue when it comes to my vlogs and things is the settings. ISO makes things really grainy on the camera and I wish f/stop ranges were better on more cameras.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Lack of money to buy better stuff XD

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Not Enough RAM & Storage In macbook airs!
(Sorry, I couldn't Help but put these)

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite

Mine is making the choice between beefing up my mac pro to game on or just buy a gaming pc.

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Laziness

When you place a mech HDD on top of a hard drive sleigh instead of screwing it in place and faffing around getting the power cable to plug in nicely with your other HDD/SSDs

So now you're left with an annoying buzzing sound cause your hard drive is carelessly placed where ever (facepalm)

Beav3r

Freedom! Member
Mine is that I currently live at a different location during the weekend and I don't really want to take my pc/xbox etc with me.

I have to put up with a cheaper laptop for editing videos and a much slower upload speed during the weekends/monday

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Livestreaming difficulties. Currently do not have fast enough internet to livestream with overlays and fancy graphics, so I am limited to using the twitch app on the Xbox One or PS4 to livestream.