Educational Your friend Sami

Sami HAMDI

New User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hi,
My name is sami HAMDI.I'm happy to meet you. I live in Tunisia, I am as of January 30 years old, I love football. It is my hobby. I 'm a french teacher and a coach. I make video in my channel. my channel need friends. As you see working together is the best ideadone by freedom.

I started my YouTube channel because I enjoyed making videos, and then I will contue my english study. So I need an other Financial income:) to improuve my english :)

Sami HAMDI your friend happy to be with you as a family. :)
My channel is with you will grow up

Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
Hi,
My name is sami HAMDI.I'm happy to meet you. I live in Tunisia, I am as of January 30 years old, I love football. It is my hobby. I 'm a french teacher and a coach. I make video in my channel. my channel need friends. As you see working together is the best ideadone by freedom.

I started my YouTube channel because I enjoyed making videos, and then I will contue my english study. So I need an other Financial income:) to improuve my english :)

Sami HAMDI your friend happy to be with you as a family. :)
My channel is with you will grow up
Hi Sami! It's great that you're apart of the family! I hope it goes well for you^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Alise Berzina

New User
Feb 3, 2016
LATVIA
YouTube
Alisesstyle11
lets try tu study 100 words in french:) - in video I meen
You can speel 100 words in LATVIAN for excample:)

Im looking for NATIONAL CANDIES/SWEETS/ FOOD- its meen I can send You LATVIAN, a resive from You Your country most popular stuff ;)- Make video of course!

Subscribe me!- I do some!