Solved "Your settings will be saved as soon as we've started processing the video"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35856
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 35856

This is a weird issue that I've been getting for the past month or so and I have NO idea why it happens.

Here's what it looks like:

The thing is, the upload gets stuck at 0%(even though it really is being processed) and I can't save my settings AT ALL from the initial upload. This forces me to set my video to private before uploading, then go to my uploads then change the settings from there. It's quite annoying because it also turns off monetization until I re-enable it so sometimes I forget to change those settings and I lose out on revenue. I really want to know how to fix it because it's quite inconvenient for me to upload like this. I hope this gets resolved soon because it's REALLY annoying when I can't just schedule a video and have all the settings ready once it's uploaded/published. Thanks to anyone that can help in advance!

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
It's more a problem with how YouTube works, I don't think Freedom! can do anything about it....
It happens to everyone and it should save them straight after it is processed, just set up everything and schedule it, it will say that it is processing and as soon as it is done it will save and it would be like there was no processing, just that it was uploaded later.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 35856

Nevermind this... I found my own solution about 20 minutes after I posted this. I do have something to say to you guys though since you guys didn't actually look at my problem correctly. Here's what I wanted to say, but with a few edits

I don't think that either of you looked at my problem correctly. As in, you didn't tackle the problem that I'm actually having. You said that I'm having an issue where I should just keep my video scheduled with everything and it should process later. That WAS NOT the issue here. My issue was that my settings WOULDN'T SAVE because it SAID that it's not processing. I KNOW it's processing and the video IS uploaded. However, my settings ARE NOT SAVED and WOULDN'T BE SAVED on the initial upload because it SAID that it wasn't processed. Sorry that I'm putting caps here I just want to make 100% CERTAIN that you can't misconstrue my words this time. The thing is I've seen these answers over and over, but they're not the solutions to the problem I'm having so I had to assume you guys were looking at my problem as another completely different issue. I know that this isn't a "Freedom" issue per se, but it is a YouTube issue that I've been having starting sometime last month and since this is a support forum for "Forum or YouTube help" it seemed logical to come here.

Please don't take this as an offense to either of you. I just wanted to clear up the confusion to my issue since I was able to fix it myself with my own experimentation(basically use a different browser and see how that works. It worked so there you go). I'm not sure if you were genuinely trying to help me and honestly misinterpreted my post or you guys didn't care enough to re-read my post to see that my issue had little to do what you guys were saying. I really hope it was the prior. But regardless, thanks for trying.

Again, I'm well aware that this isn't a "Freedom" issue. It was a "YouTube" issue that I thought you guys were able to find a solution here, but I guess I might have been wrong on that part and I apologize. There was no solutions anywhere else when I searched elsewhere so I sought out Freedom since I'm sure there's some smart people that could help out. If I was simply in the wrong section for that then, again, I'm sorry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.