Your Ultimate Gaming Setup.

What is your ultimate gaming setup when it comes to playing and recording/editing?

Right now, I've got a 24 inch BenQ gaming monitor with 2 hdmi inputs (one for the ps4, the other for xbox one) and the hdmi output goes to my Elgato HD60.

My other two monitors are an LG 29 inch ultrawide and another standard 24 inch monitor that hook up to the PC that I do all my recording on. When I am streaming, I can have the elgato software on one monitor, the game on another and monitor my feed/stream on the ultrawide.

Right now, I can't think of anything better for me and it's killing it.

What's your ultimate gaming setup?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , To be honest Im using a laptop with my xbox to record and I have a HD PVR but I want a tower with good specs , I wont be to picky just something more powerful then my Laptop , I want a good camera so I can record my face as well and I really want a elgato hd 60 , I want to be able to stream later on and I want to make good quality videos so my set up wouldnt be amazing but enough , I dont need to change mic as I have a Blue yeti , Then I just need something like sony vegas and I will be done xD so not much at all

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I'm not going to say because I haven't implemented it... so it's a secret that will stay with me until I can do it...

But I will say it would require me to build a custom building...

Right now I just got a good pc, big tv, a mic, a headset, and a dream... rofl