Service Youtube Channel Art and Intros and Outros at the cheapest negotiable prices

Aditya Bajaj

Freedom! Partner | GFX Maker | Gamer
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
India
YouTube
Its been about a month that I learned making YouTube banners and intros. I have attached a channel art made by me recently for another Freedom! partner based on his specifications. You can check out the intro made by my on my YouTube channel. Contact if you need any.
Prices are cheap and negotiable.
Note: I currently dont have a portfolio. I am making one. If you want to see what I can do mail me at [email protected] and I will send you all the images and videos and provide any further info that you require.
Thankyou.

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Personally I wouldn't start charging people just yet. Not being disrespectful or anything - but I think you should practice more or do some free work maybe? :)

Aditya Bajaj

Freedom! Partner | GFX Maker | Gamer
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
India
YouTube
Personally I wouldn't start charging people just yet. Not being disrespectful or anything - but I think you should practice more or do some free work maybe? :)
had been doing free work for the past one month mate! (though not for freedom). Even this art made by me has been done for free. but right now I need to get some gadgets for my YouTube. and I am going through a phase of hectic schedule..between my college life, personal life and YouTube life. And as I said prices are cheap. Was not wanting to disclose them here, but the price wont be exceeding $7 and would be for as low as $1

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
had been doing free work for the past one month mate! (though not for freedom). Even this art made by me has been done for free. but right now I need to get some gadgets for my YouTube. and I am going through a phase of hectic schedule..between my college life, personal life and YouTube life. And as I said prices are cheap. Was not wanting to disclose them here, but the price wont be exceeding $7 and would be for as low as $1

Oh fair enough! :)