AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys! I was wondering if there are any YouTube channel communities that I could join, I think it would be great to join other communities, talk to some great people and to overall talk to other small YouTubers so that we can exchange ideas, promote our videos and we could also collaborate together.

If any of you guys reading this, thinks that it's a good idea then please invite me to your community and let's get started. I am in a few group chats on Twitter and it's great seeing other small YouTubers talk about their channels, getting them to grow through people all over the world.

Thanks for reading and I can't wait to join your beautiful YouTube family! :)

AmblerA

khan_dk13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! I was wondering if there are any YouTube channel communities that I could join, I think it would be great to join other communities, talk to some great people and to overall talk to other small YouTubers so that we can exchange ideas, promote our videos and we could also collaborate together.

If any of you guys reading this, thinks that it's a good idea then please invite me to your community and let's get started. I am in a few group chats on Twitter and it's great seeing other small YouTubers talk about their channels, getting them to grow through people all over the world.

Thanks for reading and I can't wait to join your beautiful YouTube family! :)

AmblerA

Hey AmblerA i just found you when i typed vlogging into the Freedom! search. i just checked out your channel and i would like to give you some tips for your channel, try and upload on a more regular basis so your subscribers wont leave your channel, also have a schedule for when you upload your videos as well so then your subscribers know when you upload a video. i hope you appreciate my comment, in advance, could you also check out my channel as well, and give me some feedback too that would be greatly appreciated.

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey AmblerA i just found you when i typed vlogging into the Freedom! search. i just checked out your channel and i would like to give you some tips for your channel, try and upload on a more regular basis so your subscribers wont leave your channel, also have a schedule for when you upload your videos as well so then your subscribers know when you upload a video. i hope you appreciate my comment, in advance, could you also check out my channel as well, and give me some feedback too that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your comment mate, I appreciate the advice and I will bear it in mind :)
AmblerA