Youtube creator course

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys and gals, Hope you are all having an amazing day.

Just wanted to know if anyone here has done Youtube's own creator course and if it benefited you.

Is this the first time you have heard of it?

I have just started doing it and it has some really good tips and goes through there SEO in a really good way, straight from the horses mouth. Seems good to me. Would recommend.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube

Just wanted to know if anyone here has done Youtube's own creator course and if it benefited you.

I have just started doing it and it has some really good tips and goes through there SEO in a really good way, straight from the horses mouth. Seems good to me. Would recommend.

I did it before, and in some way it is helpful, but it is more of a generalized course for everybody. I took it once, but I forgot what happened haha. it was sometime in September I think when I first took this, and would take it again :))

PlatinumSparks

New User
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
sellfy.com
YouTube

Yeah! I just signed up for it! Hopefully it will give me some tips :p