Entertainment Youtube: Force Chronic (Sharing My Crazy Life Stories)

Liam Birch

New User
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIVEAWAY AT 100 SUBSCRIBERS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Liam Birch
I am from England (Tea all the way!)
I joined the forum because i want to be active in the community and try to share my content, as i put a lot of effort in to my videos.
I started YouTube because i want to share my crazy life stories with you guys and i want to entertain the people who enjoy watching my videos :p
My biggest dream would be to become a famous entertainer on YouTube and have my own brand that sells merchandise to my amazing subscribers.
I am a friendly channel who posts videos of me sharing crazy experiences in my past, some are funny and some are scary.
I do a voice over of the game i am playing in the background, so it is not boring for my viewers, i play random games, but my channel is based on entertainment, not entirely gaming, as i want to focus on the subject of my stories :p
I upload like every 2-3 days, i could upload every day, if i get the support off my subscribers, as they can suggest what they want to see

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJw2aL61BWb7hokVhj-TEg