Gaming Youtube Gaming Collaboration

Majestic Box

Rising User
Oct 16, 2016
If your interested have battlefield 1, destiny and gta 5 to play and to make videos with. Have all three of these games.
Subscribers don't matter
Try to be a least 18 somewhere between that age.
You can add my psn ID ArmorStriker on PS4 if you want to play with me and do collabs.
Hope to see you there.
Game: Destiny, Battlefield 1, GTA 5, be sure to have these three games any other games you have is also good too
PlatformPS4
Number of People:3
Timezone: Any
Mission:To do cool and funny moments on youtube
Subscribers:Any
Link to Channel:MajesticBox

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
Do you have Modern Warfare Remastered? I'm looking for more people to play with. I do funny moments as well. I use to have GTA but not anymore :( probably getting it again though soon

Jan 8, 2017
Hey, Magestic Box

We are interested in collabing with you. We are a gaming duo and you can check out our content over at DoubleASquAd Gaming on Youtube. Our logo is Red and White. We currently just bought GTA 5 and Have Destiny on PS4 as well. We will both add you on PSN, sometime in the next 24 Hours. It will be from: AJPlays and Elimenator996. We just wanted to give a heads up, so you know our interest. We look forward to collabing with you.
-- DoubleASquad Gaming

Majestic Box

Rising User
Oct 16, 2016
k so did u add me[DOUBLEPOST=1484107609][/DOUBLEPOST]r u going to add me just wondering

Last edited: