Resources Youtube removes random active subs!

BigMickGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
So apparently, there is a bug on youtube now, that removes active subscribers. It happens to everyone, and youtube hasn't fix this yet. Like me for instance, i had 225 subs. And the next day, i suddenly had 220. Also there is this video that talks about it:
So if you are wondering why you are losing subs at a fast rate, this could be the problem.

aJay

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
ajayishappy
So apparently, there is a bug on youtube now, that removes active subscribers. It happens to everyone, and youtube hasn't fix this yet. Like me for instance, i had 225 subs. And the next day, i suddenly had 220. Also there is this video that talks about it:
So if you are wondering why you are losing subs at a fast rate, this could be the problem.
Youtube is trying their best to fix this. Hopefully they fix this asap.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I don't check my subs too often, but it can be lame knowing that active fans think you just disappeared on the face of the earth, hah.

少灃梅(Bruce)

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube

Is that possible some one just unsubscribe ?
I got half less subs then you but I believe if subs like content we make , they will come back.
and they will leave if they don't like ...
humm for our subs number ... I don't think need to worries this now >.< how you think?

BigMickGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Is that possible some one just unsubscribe ?
I got half less subs then you but I believe if subs like content we make , they will come back.
and they will leave if they don't like ...
humm for our subs number ... I don't think need to worries this now >.< how you think?
It is possible someone unsubscribes. But you will agree with me its wierd when you lose 10 subs all at the same time? And if you watch the mentioned video, the guy is talking about a bug on youtube.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well kind of a weird issue in the subscriber systems.
I am sure they will try to fix it as soon as posible, but i believe it can be hard for the system to seperate the inactive subscribers for the active once.
Maybe that is what causing the problem.

Well not much to do about it though. It will be fixed, and if potential subscribers are lost (the once who are active) they will probally resubscribe when they realize a issue with it

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Yeah this hasn't happened to any of my subscribers but i apparently unsubscribed from two YouTubers I was very active with, I noticed this because I wasn't getting my daily video from him/her lol