Entertainment Youtube Story

S&C Studios

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
So I have been with freedom for about 2-3 years now. I had a channel for gaming and got to 200+ subscribers! After a while i was not into gaming videos as much and made a new channel called Teen Challenges! On this channel my friend and I post funny skit like videos and challenges! I have a lot of fun editing videos and making thumbnails and currently on this channel my friend and I have 114 subscribers! I can't wait to get bigger on youtube and post better quality videos!

Channel: teen challenges

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So I have been with freedom for about 2-3 years now. I had a channel for gaming and got to 200+ subscribers! After a while i was not into gaming videos as much and made a new channel called Teen Challenges! On this channel my friend and I post funny skit like videos and challenges! I have a lot of fun editing videos and making thumbnails and currently on this channel my friend and I have 114 subscribers! I can't wait to get bigger on youtube and post better quality videos!

Channel: teen challenges
Hello Teen, that's a long time to be with any network! What got you interested in making gaming videos in the past? Teen Challenges sounds like it can take off possibly. Editing & making thumbnails is fun as well, it's good that you can enjoy youtube for what it's worth ^^

S&C Studios

Rising User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello Teen, that's a long time to be with any network! What got you interested in making gaming videos in the past? Teen Challenges sounds like it can take off possibly. Editing & making thumbnails is fun as well, it's good that you can enjoy youtube for what it's worth ^^
honestly growing up i have always played games and now i do youtube and try to entertain people!