YouTube subscriber bug

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Hi there!

I've heard some rumours about this YouTube bug making your subscribers go away. I THINK that I am affected by this and just want to hear a little bit more about it (couldn't find much on google). As of now I have 173 subscribers but I have gotten several emails about people subscribing to me although the number of subscribers seems to stay the same.

Thank you in advance!
-Lock

Reactions: Kingsteel

Kingsteel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
YouTube
It's called the YouTube purge.
I think every year YouTube will decide to remove inactive subscribers and bots.
I'm pretty sure that PewDiePie lost more then 600k subscribers.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
yeah.... the bug is that somethimes youtube didn't count a sub that should be counted... otherwise I already was on the 200 subs by now... :(

NervousLatte

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
I don't know if they did a purge again or it was just a bug, buuuut the reason I hopped onto this thread was because I read your title has "Youtube subscriber hug" lmao

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
It's called the YouTube purge.
I think every year YouTube will decide to remove inactive subscribers and bots.
I'm pretty sure that PewDiePie lost more then 600k subscribers.

I guess thats good though, do they ever come back or anything if it were to be a bug and not the purge? :eek:

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Ah man that's really demotivating... :( I left a sub for you as a little bandaid on the wound <3 hoped it helped :D

thanks bro! you're awasome! I also checked your channel and I liked it and subbed you too. also one feedback: try to make a actual gameplay/lets play video instead of a twitch outtake. that wil be much better. and also start using thumnails for each video. that's all. you doing it great!