Solved YouTube Verification Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishraqkhan

New User
Dec 21, 2014
I would like to get a verification badge for my channel. my channel currently has over 1k subscribers and over 100,000 views with over 300 videos. I been doing youtube for 3 years now and been partnered with freedom for 3 years too. I would just like to get a youtube verification badge because Alot of people have also been impersonating my channel and re-uploading and saying things like "random things : (link) and it has my name and my face. It pretty much tricking my subscribers and views. The verification badge could help me alot.

aJay

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
ajayishappy
I would like to get a verification badge for my channel. my channel currently has over 1k subscribers and over 100,000 views with over 300 videos. I been doing youtube for 3 years now and been partnered with freedom for 3 years too. I would just like to get a youtube verification badge because Alot of people have also been impersonating my channel and re-uploading and saying things like "random things : (link) and it has my name and my face. It pretty much tricking my subscribers and views. The verification badge could help me alot.
Pretty sure you need more than 100k subs, but Ive seen people with 1k subs with badges

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

To submit a request you need to Contact Support and they will determine if you can get it, usually it's very hard to get it for channels under 10k subscribers though. See http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2226261-how-can-i-get-verified-on-youtube-

Pretty sure you need more than 100k subs, but Ive seen people with 1k subs with badges

That's for getting it with youtube, Freedom can request the badge on someones behalf although usually you need around 10k subs and 1 million+ views.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.