KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I want help. How can I get my videos to rank ot at least be in the 1st page of search because when I search the game only YouTuber with good amount of views come up, please if you have any tips and tricks tell me about them!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
If you're playing hypersaturated games, it's hopeless to end up on the first page. GTA, CoD, Battlefield, Minecraft, The Last of Us, and most other hit AAA games including the Assassin's Creed series have next to a zero percent chance of actually getting the second page of search, which nobody goes to unless they're looking for a video they've seen before.

Reactions: NachoAverageGamers

Kenny Molotov

New User
May 30, 2016
YouTube
The vibe i get, is that you have to get the best tags. In order to get those however, I think you have to be one of the first people to post the game on YouTube. And that is something I have no idea how to do, because a lot of gamers get some games pretty early...at least thats what it seems like to me.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Use compound tags that people are likely to look up, also the video title is very important.

Good

Tutorial how to enter the nether Minecraft

Bad
Minecraft lets play episode 23
minecraft
nether
tutorial

Although this probably isn't the best example as something like that would have already been done 100s of times. To get your video ranked highly you need a good number of views to start with so it can be quite hard to do. You can try sharing it in places that people want to find it but don't spam or just advertise your videos.

Reactions: Kenny Molotov

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Use compound tags that people are likely to look up, also the video title is very important.

Good

Tutorial how to enter the nether Minecraft

Bad
Minecraft lets play episode 23
minecraft
nether
tutorial

Although this probably isn't the best example as something like that would have already been done 100s of times. To get your video ranked highly you need a good number of views to start with so it can be quite hard to do. You can try sharing it in places that people want to find it but don't spam or just advertise your videos.

Could you tell me how I can make my title better you could check my title and even when I copy the Title and paste it in search it doesn't come.