Status
Not open for further replies.

Jk Smurf

New User
Aug 7, 2016
Hello Freedom administrator, recently youtube updated their "Channel" page (My Videos>Video Manager>Channel) so I don't know what to do. Last week I was sent an email saying "I've been accepted into Freedom! Network" I followed it to the dashboard but the learn more button isn't there. Since I haven't join Freedom in the eyes of youtube I am afraid to use the music because of copyright. My Channel Name is: JKSmurf. I was wondering if you could create another video on how to accept the partnership request. This is my channel id: UCfoZPxeuOqBe-bLBuXtiJ2g. Maybe you sent it to the wrong account. When you sign up with youtube and try to upload a video it says create a youtube channel, therefore i am in the ownership of 2 accounts but 1 channel. I hope you understand and will be able to respond as soon as possible.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
The learn more button does normally take 2-3 days to show on YT, as long as you have had the email stating you have been accepted in the Freedom network then everything should be fine. If it still hasn't appeared by Wednesday I would say send support a message - heres there link - http://www.support.tm/

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello Jk Smurf

The YouTube learn more button will take a little longer than the E-mail that is sent.
From what others have said, you should have received your invite on YouTube by now.

If you have not received the Learn More button, please create a support ticket at
freedom2.support.tm
If you have, please edit (if possible) the titles prefix to "Solved"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.