"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
CaptainAdric submitted a new resource:

YT Avatar Design - FREE Avatars with unique design

I'm willing to offer my services as a artist to make a new avatar for your channel. Note you need to already have a avatar to so I can work to improve what you already have.

Examples of my work

(My channel) more attached

Contact me for a avatar either by a PM here or by email ([email protected])​

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: madmanwithanaxe

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Sorry for not getting back to people about these, I haven't had time to do any in quite a while and many request have either gone with silence or a reply which resulting in no image. I'm terribly sorry for this. I plan to start this back up soon with a request per week basis, please send me an email ([email protected]) if you are still wanting your avatar done along with a description of what you want and a link to your channel so I can see what you currently have,

Thank you

(people will be quoted below so you see this post, I'll email those who emailed me to this post as well)

Could you make me one that has an S

Wondering if you could update mine?

@ClimaxGaming

@4Ever Flame

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Dev_J updated YT Avatar Design Services with a new update entry:

Started up again!

I'm starting up again, good news! Those who asked for art a while ago have been contacted or quoted on my latest post about how I'll be running things now but here it is:

I'll be doing 1 request a week with exceptions now and then when I have more free time. those who requested before now have got to get back to me to put on the list and get their art. I'm working on a first come first serve basis.

These are still 100% Free!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey, i was wondering if you would be able to make a logo with the letters EEG on it please! You will get full credit and a shoutout for it :)

Hello Feyd, I've based the design of your logo on what you already have on the steam group, I've come up with 3 logos which are attached below, please let me know what you think, if you want some changes then I'll be happy to do them. If you like a design and want a full copy then just let me know and I'll PM you the full version without any watermarks.

Speak to you soon
~ Dev_J

fryd murphy design 1.jpg fryd murphy design 2.jpg fryd murphy design 3.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1488972360][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm currently open for more requests :)

Last edited:

tyler larson

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hello sir. You replied to a post I made in the request section I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but I ended up drawing my logo and banner. thanks for taking the time though.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Resource Update:
YT Avatar Design Services

Your upload to the CRIB followed the rules but we had to update the images included into a GIF.

• Visual representation must be at the top of the description, not the bottom.
  • A GIF was made to show all of the images in short delay.

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube

Connor Gunningham

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2016
YouTube
Last edited:

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Could you help me with a avatar for my zombie team channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1499470638][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you help me with a avatar for my zombie team channel?

I could if you were more specific. A Channel link would be good, if not, what are you looking for in the Avatar. Just so,I can get an idea of what you want and whether or not I can make it for you.​