RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
What are your goals for your YouTube channel for this coming up year?
Do you have any milestones you want to reach by the end of 2016?

Some of my goals and milestones for this coming up year is to learn more about YouTube advertising to grow my channel quicker. Going to VidCon for the first time! For a milestone for the end of 2016 is to reach 5,000+ Subscribers and have 1,000,000+ total views.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Just to keep going on the path I've been going on. I don't like setting specific number goals so my goal will be the same as it was in 2015. Just improve upon what was done the previous year and keep growing while continuing to have fun of course.

I'm also hoping I'll be able to play more games in 2016 than I was able to in 2015. I had a lot of long series in 2015. Excluding Path of Radiance which started at the end of 2014 and my active side series on Tales of Zestiria I only played 5 games this year with my shortest series lasting 45 episodes and my longest series being 78 episodes. The other 3 games were 50, 61, and 67 episodes long. In 2014 by comparison I played 15 games and my longest series was only 45 episodes long (Kingdom Hearts 2). Assuming the next suggested game I play lasts the rest of the year I'll have only played 6 games this year which is less than half of what I did in 2014 and even if you include Zestiria to make it 7 that's still less than half.

Reactions: RyanSellers

King Wolfe

Jul 23, 2014
Texas
YouTube
everone can reach their goals through dedication, determination and discipline. remember to stay consistent. youtube keeps and eye out for consistency as far as video rankings go

Snaggle Teef

Utter Legend!
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2015
Texas!
www.snaggleteef.com
SnaggleTeef
My goal is to continue to make content that I enjoy and also start a vlogging channel along side my main, so that those that already and future follow me will be able to keep up with real life things and I also like to talk to myself... But over all i plan on continuing to have fun while making content and simply not stop!

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
What are your goals for your YouTube channel for this coming up year?
Do you have any milestones you want to reach by the end of 2016?

Some of my goals and milestones for this coming up year is to learn more about YouTube advertising to grow my channel quicker. Going to VidCon for the first time! For a milestone for the end of 2016 is to reach 5,000+ Subscribers and have 1,000,000+ total views.

I have subscribed to you good sir.

My goal simply is to continue making videos any way possible. But the main goals are as follows

1. Get more subscribers to reach more people (hopefully 3-10k)
2. Get a Mac computer to better my video editing (I have some knowledge of Sony Vegas Pro, Final Cut, etc.)
3. Meet great people and hopefully collaborate
4. Get paid and give some of those earnings to helping the homeless (only one video of that on my channel so far)
5. The sky is the limit

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
My goal is to try and get my new channel at least to the size of my previous maybe even larger. So 300 subs, and an average of 100+ views daily would be the minimum.