2016 YouTube Goals

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Hello, my goal is that people enjoy my videos, I think that offering quality content new subscribers automatically get my channel specifically discusses topics of mystery, prophecies and several matters at the moment is a small canal, but we'll see the future holds, greetings from Spain.
I've subbed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449692726][/DOUBLEPOST]Subbed :)
My goal is to try and get my new channel at least to the size of my previous maybe even larger. So 300 subs, and an average of 100+ views daily would be the minimum.

Reactions: Oskar Kontreras

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
1000 Subs and 100+ views on each video would be RAD imo. :)
Yes it would, wouldn't it? I've had connections with a friend who had 100k subscribers. What he would do for me is not promote my channel on his videos (being that he is focused on his content). He would rather "like" my videos, and it would pop up on his channel saying he liked it. But I have no idea where he vanished to lol.

Reactions: AshFace

AshFace

Rising User
Nov 8, 2014
YouTube
Yes it would, wouldn't it? I've had connections with a friend who had 100k subscribers. What he would do for me is not promote my channel on his videos (being that he is focused on his content). He would rather "like" my videos, and it would pop up on his channel saying he liked it. But I have no idea where he vanished to lol.

Yeah, I can see that working.
I don't have anyone to do that for me though, haha.

AshFace

Rising User
Nov 8, 2014
YouTube
Yes indeed. I am watching them now. I like the intro as well.

Aha thank you, let me know what you think about them. My latest video I got the quality better so I think you should enjoy that one.

As for the intro, my friend made me that, it is indeed good, but I feel like it's too long.