SergePlaysAlot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello Everyone, and thank you for clicking on this post. 3 weeks Ago I started a New Game, I´ve been wanting to start a gaming channel for a few years now. I didn´t had a proper Pc back then so I had to pospone it for a while. I still don´t have the best Pc or even a good one, but it can record gameplay and edit videos, so I figured if I´m gooing to do it, now is better than later, I started posting videos 3 weeks ago, and started learning the huge learning curve that Youtube has. I have been working to get better everyday, and today I posted my 35th video wich is also the end of my first series, just wanted to share this with you guys and hear what you think, I know my english is kind of weird, sorry for that is not my first language. Greetings to the Freedom community.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Everyone, and thank you for clicking on this post. 3 weeks Ago I started a New Game, I´ve been wanting to start a gaming channel for a few years now. I didn´t had a proper Pc back then so I had to pospone it for a while. I still don´t have the best Pc or even a good one, but it can record gameplay and edit videos, so I figured if I´m gooing to do it, now is better than later, I started posting videos 3 weeks ago, and started learning the huge learning curve that Youtube has. I have been working to get better everyday, and today I posted my 35th video wich is also the end of my first series, just wanted to share this with you guys and hear what you think, I know my english is kind of weird, sorry for that is not my first language. Greetings to the Freedom community.
Great to hear mate! What series are you going to do next and keep them video's coming ^^