NecrolydeGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
Europe
YouTube
Hello, My name is "Necro" From NecrolydeGaming on youtube

im 25 From Europe - Belgium,

I was born on the 20 Feb 1991, i grew up in an abussive household, Father kept beating me up for being "Different" Locking me up in a room Everyday after school hours, Telling me to lose weight in my bedroom while i dont lose weight im not allowed to go outside, have friends and so on. So ofcourse i gained alot of weight and at 13 he died by spinal Bone cancer

Stuff started being brighter for me, but i fell in depresion aswell, since the world was new to me... it was too much... Around 18-19 my mother got diagnosed with Lung failure, her left or right is collapsed and beyond repair. Her working long was working aroung 40% but now only at 3% (when i was 24) She needs to use a machine to stay alive (breathing machine) and other weird pills to keep her working lung as open as possible.

All those costs cost alot. So as a son im trying to help her and support her, my goverment kinda blackmailed me to do a surgery called 'gastric Bypass' if i refuse it they would stop supporting my money needs to support my mom, so ofcourse i did the surgery. I tried doing Charity stuff but it dint really work out, one guy from Freedom members called DTO helped me out though! He raised 300$ for my mother and i thank him alot for it!

My life goal would be a fulltime youtuber or atleast have a small audiance that love my walkthrough gameplays on youtube.

So im trying for about 6years now... after that long of Trying... all ive gathered is 280 subscribers only... No one of them really watches my videos or like/comment my videos :'(.... if you got any advice... please tell me!

Thank you!!

My youtube : www.youtube.com/NecrolydeGaming

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

If you any help be sure to ask (y) (Y)

your channel is looking good and don't worry about not all subs watching your videos , it happens with all Youtubers !

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey, man! My biggest word of advice is try not to worry about numbers and just enjoy yourself! Not all of us have the opportunity to go to youtube and produce quality content, so just make the most with what you have!

On the criticizing side of things, it looks like more people enjoy watching your CSGO videos, so that'd help you grow if you made more of the same content. Also, use bright thimbnails so it will stick out more. People are attracted more to bright and professional thumbnails, so it may be something to think on. Good luck!

Shanavenom

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
Belgium
shanavenom.blogspot.be
YouTube
Hello fellow inhabitant of Belgium!

Welcome to the freedom family, hope you really enjoy it here!
It's a really touching story and I like your channel, it looks good and has a nice feeling to it. Don't worry about the viewers and subs to much it happens to a lot of youtubers. I started about 2 months ago but i still have FT job next to my blog and youtube. At first I gained quite a good amount of views for my liking and didn't really have to promote my videos. Now I have to promote them like hell and I almost have no views.

It will turnaround again at some point just keep it going and maybe try to boost your audio quality if you can.
I use audacity when I record so I can add a little more boost and depth to it afterwards when I'm editing.

NecrolydeGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
Europe
YouTube
Thank you everyone. I'm just worried about the content i give out there, I feel like i could do alot better but im not that good in sony vegas editing, so any critics would be lovely. I'm trying to get better at giving content out there and im not promoting myself. If i was i would have made a post like "im new here, check my youtube etc etc etc" Wich im not.

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Oh I like you (y) Felt the same way about that comment
XD it's
Thank you everyone. I'm just worried about the content i give out there, I feel like i could do alot better but im not that good in sony vegas editing, so any critics would be lovely. I'm trying to get better at giving content out there and im not promoting myself. If i was i would have made a post like "im new here, check my youtube etc etc etc" Wich im not.
Try not to worry as much! Just keep improving on yourself and keep doing what you do and you'll see results. Life is too short to worry about the little things

NecrolydeGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
Europe
YouTube
Thank you everyone for accepting me and thank you bullz. I heard from alot of people this is a fine network where they support you and help you with subscribers and tips and tricks on how to edit, is this true?

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

That's a very traumatic background and glad somebody was kind enough to help you out and give you that extra boost.

As for getting yourself noticed, other than the standard social media stuff, it's a very hard game to get going in. Hard work, determination and patience is the best advice I can offer. It's taken me 8 months to get to where I am which isn't very far.

NecrolydeGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
Europe
YouTube
Thanks everyone. I would love to work with other youtubers on games but it depends what games i own. But I never done a video with another youtuber before but i would love to give it a shot and see how it goes.

rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Hello there i just want to introduce myself to everyone :) I am 17 years old and im from Ireland Dublin to be exact.
Ive been playing games since i was about 5 back in the ps one time and worked up from there i pretty much love all categories of games but i only upload car games kind of like Blackpanthaa and TheSlapTrain. they inspired me to share my gaming fun with everybody iv been doing youtube just over a year now and im currently on 963 subscribers its tough getting the ball rolling but quality beats quantity if you read this i want to say thank you and i wish you all great success in your channel if yous play car games im looking to collab and have some fun racing the streets :) together i own a ps4