Gaming Any help for a starting gaming channel?

Hush Mods

New User
Jun 28, 2017
Hey guys im a 16 year old streamer/youtube (or atleast i wanna be XD) i have a nice setup and all i need for recording i just dont have much motevation to do it sincei have no subs/veiwers any help for that to get my self out there?

Reactions: DazzlingDiamond

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
without doing it you will not gain views and subs and if those are your motivation you probably should think about it again if this is really something you want to do

DazzlingDiamond

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Yeah, I think (since I'm a small youtuber who has been uploading for three years) just keep trying, you will slowly start to grow, and do stuff you like. Don't do stuff that you are dreading to do, get a bunch of friends together and goof around and act like the recording software isn't recording, you will have more fun instead of forcing yourself to commentate.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys im a 16 year old streamer/youtube (or atleast i wanna be XD) i have a nice setup and all i need for recording i just dont have much motevation to do it sincei have no subs/veiwers any help for that to get my self out there?

Hi,
Just keep making videos and doing what you love. Can you please tell us more about yourself, your channel and why you joined freedom.

TheLatinoPlatypus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yo welcome to Freedom! I used to be a gaming YouTuber and I got up to 900 subscribers so I know a few tips and tricks. Be consistent and upload regularly! If you don't you will not grow. Also be sure to upload videos about current games and not games that came out about 3 or more years ago. If you want to collaborate let me know bro! I would help you out!