Solved Any tips for me as a beginning youtuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyxic

New User
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Hyxic
Hi guys! Hyxic here.
And i'm wondering if anyone knows any tips for a beginning YouTuber.
I just started out as a content creator this week..
And I'm hoping on nice responses.. And please not spamming "KYS" like the YouTube comments would.

I make weekly videos, I double upload a lot every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I know my content isn't the best..

Sincerely,
Hyxic

Cynergy

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
If I'm correct in assuming you use Movie Maker: I suggest moving to a more professional platform like Sony Vegas or Premiere. Although not required, they do give you many other features you might not have otherwise. Other than that, keep up the good work! Subbed :D

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Here are some useful suggestions that are helpful to people just starting out :

- Have a regular upload schedule, as this not only helps viewers know when your going to upload and expect new videos but also shows you are dedicated and are consistently releasing content
- With that said make sure the content is of Good quality first and foremost, while having a schedule helps, if your content quality is poor no-one will come back to the channel to re-watch poor quality videos
- Use clear and attention grabbing thumbnails, don't just use stills from the video take time to create a custom thumbnail
- Take time to learn how to Tag your videos - you can use free software such as RapidTags to help if your not sure what to do here
- Fill out your profile - Take time to include some information in the about section of your channel, as viewers will check this and its always nice to include a quick channel blurb or an interesting fact about yourself to hook them in
- Find a niche market - Don't copy what other people are doing, try and do something different, hook your audience on what your bring to your content
- Develop social connections with your viewers
- Promote yourself - This doesn't mean mindlessly spamming links everywhere but take time to utilise websites to build up an online premise, even if you just start with something small such as Facebook or Twitter these will all help

Upvote 0

iLozza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
England
YouTube
Upload daily, make sure you put relevant tags in your video, because that is what people search. Listen to your audience, practice editing, cos practice makes perfect :D It's hard and long at first, but if you're dedicated, you will make it :) Good luck!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.