Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Which side are you mostly leaning to more?? Tbh I know this is kinda embarrassing, but I never played COD 4 till the campaign release and I love it. However, Battlefield 1 is a new game, so I'll let you guys decide :). Don't leave without your thoughts!

Genjisu

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
It's really up to you and where your friends are. I getting call of duty because I love Cod 4 and I have been a cod fan since 2009 when mw 2 came out. However I want to get battlefield 1 for the pc, but it doesn't run well on my computer and cod runs great on console. I am going to wait for battlefield 1 till i get better pc specs and it's also so much better on pc!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If I had to pick one (though I don't overly plan on getting either) it would have to be COD 4 as I really enjoyed the campaign and wouldn't mind going through it again, and really the new setting for Battlefield just doesn't excite me at all

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
It's really up to you and where your friends are. I getting call of duty because I love Cod 4 and I have been a cod fan since 2009 when mw 2 came out. However I want to get battlefield 1 for the pc, but it doesn't run well on my computer and cod runs great on console. I am going to wait for battlefield 1 till i get better pc specs and it's also so much better on pc!
I've been a cod fan since MW3 and I have played the campaign for Mw2, but never for MW1. Playing this new game is so amazing because I get to see how it all started instead of seeing it how it ended.

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
BF1 would make more sense to play, since it's new and more variety. I've played COD 4, and it's an amazing game, however it's old and many players are beginning to move on from it, you know?

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
I am for sure picking up Battlefield 1 when it comes out. COD even though I am an avid fan and have been through the years seemed to let me down with this release. Knowing me though I will still pick it up. I am more excited for Battlefield though. I want to ride a horse and kill people. lol