Tips & Tricks Being original

Nifty Gaming

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
So I understand this is a very broad statement and I may even be posting in the wrong thread because I am new to this. This being my second post (introducing myself being the first) please give me some slack.

To get things started I want to come out and say that I am typically a very hyper and social person who loves talking and entertaining people (most weird and crazy person my friends know) . But when I record or even think about posting I don't act like myself or even think like myself it's a very weird feeling. I just wish there was a way to get over this awkwardness that people call stage fright and a version of youtubers "writers block."

If you have any suggestions or see an issue with my channel check out Nifty Gaming on YouTube.

Especially if you agree with me or can relate please reply so I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. But anyways thank you for taking your time to read this and extra thanks for replying back.

INDI vidual

Mar 11, 2016
Ukraine
The only thing i can advice you: you need to practice a lot. of course, first videos will not be that good if compared to some big youtubers, but confidence can come with time and effort. I mean, i'm a weirdo myself who mumbles a lot xD
but i practiced, improved, and still improving. just don't be afraid to act weird or unconfident in the very beggining.
practice more, work on mistakes, and practice even more :D

Reactions: Nifty Gaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So I understand this is a very broad statement and I may even be posting in the wrong thread because I am new to this. This being my second post (introducing myself being the first) please give me some slack.

To get things started I want to come out and say that I am typically a very hyper and social person who loves talking and entertaining people (most weird and crazy person my friends know) . But when I record or even think about posting I don't act like myself or even think like myself it's a very weird feeling. I just wish there was a way to get over this awkwardness that people call stage fright and a version of youtubers "writers block."

If you have any suggestions or see an issue with my channel check out Nifty Gaming on YouTube.

Especially if you agree with me or can relate please reply so I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. But anyways thank you for taking your time to read this and extra thanks for replying back.
I would record with friends more often. I feel like people aren't fully themselves when they are alone. It can be extremely hard trying to figure out what to say in some gaming situations. Maybe try collaborating with more members here, and you can improve bit by bit? :p

Reactions: Nifty Gaming