Gaming Call Of Duty Youtuber

ItsBlasta

Rising User
Jan 23, 2016
Hi Guys! I am a 20 year old male youtuber. I make Call Of Duty videos ( Don't worry... It WILL NOT be Advanced Warfare!!) Live commentary are probably my favourite thing to record. At the moment.... I haven't uploaded in a while, I promise i will upload soon! It would mean ALOT to me if any of you guys came and checked me out. Leave a like? Dislike? Comment whatever feedback you like! Anything I'm doing wrong! Point it out! I will listen. I go by the name 'ItsBlasta' I cannot link a my channel for some reason, Please search or message me :) Thank you in advance. I hope you like my content.<3

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcoem to the community ! We make the same content , How are you finding black ops 3 so far ?

Best of luck :)

ItsBlasta

Rising User
Jan 23, 2016
Hey dude , Welcoem to the community ! We make the same content , How are you finding black ops 3 so far ?

Best of luck :)
Yo man! I am actually subbed to you on YT! Your vids are great! And really good! I am level 115 now! It's kinda hard as i work everyday! But i have a 2.03 Rushing K/D Ratio so I'm happy with it! I really enjoy the game! How about you?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yo man! I am actually subbed to you on YT! Your vids are great! And really good! I am level 115 now! It's kinda hard as i work everyday! But i have a 2.03 Rushing K/D Ratio so I'm happy with it! I really enjoy the game! How about you?

haha No way ! that is awesome and thanks :) man your getting a high level indeed and a very nice K/D :) Im glad your enjoying and I love the game :)

ItsBlasta

Rising User
Jan 23, 2016
haha No way ! that is awesome and thanks :) man your getting a high level indeed and a very nice K/D :) Im glad your enjoying and I love the game :)
I would like to have a 2.3 K/D so i need to get sweating haha! You got ps4? We should play sometime!

Reactions: Prology