Changing youtube names???

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I have this username snce youstube started since 2006...
But now I have been wondering if i should change my art channel to my "art studio" name, yeah sure I would have to quit the current name, but when people will look for me, would't be easier for people?
I had facebook with the name and I have my thumblr, still not sure if i should make an intagram, but for sure I will not change neither My deviantart neither my twitter, just my art youtube for now...

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have this username snce youstube started since 2006...
But now I have been wondering if i should change my art channel to my "art studio" name, yeah sure I would have to quit the current name, but when people will look for me, would't be easier for people?
I had facebook with the name and I have my thumblr, still not sure if i should make an intagram, but for sure I will not change neither My deviantart neither my twitter, just my art youtube for now...
Depends on your Custom URL since that is something you can't change. Mostly it is best to stick with what you. I have been using my name for almost 10 years now and most know the name by now :p

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Depends on your Custom URL since that is something you can't change. Mostly it is best to stick with what you. I have been using my name for almost 10 years now and most know the name by now :p

yeah that is true. oh well[DOUBLEPOST=1513812813][/DOUBLEPOST]
well you do art things and dont really play games any more do you? so changing your name might be better for you

Omg "dont really play games" you should really check my gaming channel...
They are not on the same channel, check the description

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
oops sory I was tired Ivy
this is mostly true unless youtube changes your custom URL itself and yes it did it with me adding elf at the end of my URL for some reason, still dont know why