What is the thing you like most about my channel!

• My channel art!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Videos

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The editing in the videos!

• The Gaming Videos!

• Total voters

ZoTac

CEO of Fusion Network MCN
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
TheRealZotac
Hello! My name is ZoTac i have been gone since 2014 and have returned to YouTube this month! I make videos on subjects that people find funny and gaming videos! I had a bigger channel but was unable to carry on when i lost the account and my computer at the time broke! A year after in 2014 I started this YouTube but at the same time I also ran a few Networks under Freedom! When the terms where updated YouTube managed to remove sub networks and I lost everything! I stopped doing ever thing! This year 2017 I found some people that are apart of this bigger community, they asked me to start doing YouTube again, so i have started my channel back up! I would like to get to 500 Subscribers by the end of the year! Thank you all for taking your time to read this!

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Zotac!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Ah yes I was there when that happened. Subnetworks had a good run :(

Anyway, we are glad to have you back on YT. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Reactions: ZoTac