Mar 20, 2016
Hi I am an energetic, kind, hilarious, and (whatever else)! I put in a lot of work into my videos, I try to upload a video that everyone will like. I don't just do youtube for the money.. I know that's been said many times by a lot of YouTubers but tI am being honest I mean it:) I enjoy what I do, I enjoy making videos, and I love the possibilities I can do in a video. Now only subscribe if you actually do enjoy my youtube channel, if you don't that is completely okay:) And please do share with your friends. Thank you so much for checking out my youtube channel and showing me and my channel some love <3

YouTube Channel: CurlyBlaze

And if you would like to do a collab just reply or message me and I will let you knoww

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi I am an energetic, kind, hilarious, and (whatever else)! I put in a lot of work into my videos, I try to upload a video that everyone will like. I don't just do youtube for the money.. I know that's been said many times by a lot of YouTubers but tI am being honest I mean it:) I enjoy what I do, I enjoy making videos, and I love the possibilities I can do in a video. Now only subscribe if you actually do enjoy my youtube channel, if you don't that is completely okay:) And please do share with your friends. Thank you so much for checking out my youtube channel and showing me and my channel some love <3

YouTube Channel: CurlyBlaze

And if you would like to do a collab just reply or message me and I will let you knoww
Heh, I'm glad that you're kind, and energetic, but what makes you hilarious, everybody must know! Putting work into your videos now, will pay off for the great future. It's hard for people to share all the channels on freedom with their friends, have you considering advertising yourself in other outlets?

Mar 20, 2016
Heh, I'm glad that you're kind, and energetic, but what makes you hilarious, everybody must know! Putting work into your videos now, will pay off for the great future. It's hard for people to share all the channels on freedom with their friends, have you considering advertising yourself in other outlets?

I have not. I do not know anywhere else I could advertise. :(