Do you watch your own videos?

Calico Cidd

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I upload my videos to unlisted first and then I'll watch them to make sure the upload was good and make sure the card placement works and doesn't block anything important. After that, I will skim through to grab clips or pics to promote the video on twitter, instagram, wherever I can before I make the video public on release day.

Tom Klin

Respected User
Jun 25, 2014
YouTube
if you click on your vids alot of times with ads displaying you will get banned but with adblock on you can watch how many times you want without trouble

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Usually after it is done being edited(before being uploaded) to make sure the video is fine and fits for the viewers. If there were issues in the video, I usually put in edit/post-edit and fix it in another episode.
But on a whole, usually not. On very rare occasions when a viewer comments and points out something though :).

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Every once in a while. I usually watch it when I insert cards in my videos, and also check to see if the quality is up to par. Try not to so I do not buff my stats accidentally. Want all the traffic to be organic.