Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Hello all I have been interested in learning ways to improve my content and get to learn more about how to get more views and improve my subscribers retention base as well as overall offer better content value. So have a look at my channel and I would really appreciate your feedback in ways to improve. Thank you very much.

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you!

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
I think your thumbnails might need a bit of work. that's what intrigues someone to click the video so they're just as important as the video itself. Your top banner is kinda skewed since the monkey is blocked out by your profile picture, though it is a cool design and I like it a lot. BTW big fan of the Total War series and watched your England campaign videos, the way you play is pretty interesting. I would definitely recommend breaking down the nitty gritty for the people who don't play strategy games but might want to get into them and are watching your videos as kind of a tutorial.

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
I think your thumbnails might need a bit of work. that's what intrigues someone to click the video so they're just as important as the video itself. Your top banner is kinda skewed since the monkey is blocked out by your profile picture, though it is a cool design and I like it a lot. BTW big fan of the Total War series and watched your England campaign videos, the way you play is pretty interesting. I would definitely recommend breaking down the nitty gritty for the people who don't play strategy games but might want to get into them and are watching your videos as kind of a tutorial.
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. I always look for ways to improve! I am going to start a new series on Medieval Total War 2 as a tutorial than if you think could help people. I did a Ck2 tutorial once as people still quite struggle with the concept of the game so why not. Thank you very much for everything I think thumbnail is my weak points and I am still learning. But hopefully will get better. Anything else please let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1479937204][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also want to say thank you very much for watching my videos I really appreciate it! Hope you enjoyed them.

Last edited:

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. I always look for ways to improve! I am going to start a new series on Medieval Total War 2 as a tutorial than if you think could help people. I did a Ck2 tutorial once as people still quite struggle with the concept of the game so why not. Thank you very much for everything I think thumbnail is my weak points and I am still learning. But hopefully will get better. Anything else please let me know.
You could also just incorporate more explanation into your normal let's play videos. That alone would go a long way. Also btw a big CK2 fan :)

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
You could also just incorporate more explanation into your normal let's play videos. That alone would go a long way. Also btw a big CK2 fan :)
Thank you will try! Sometimes is really easy to assume that everyone knows everything about the game and they just come to be entertained. I am very glad do check out my videos I got a bunch and let me know what you think on my tutorial Ck2 series :) id really appreciate the feedback from a fellow CK2 fan.