First Love?

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
I have 3 that come to mind:
  • Star Wats: Battlefront 2 (Too bad a lazy company are making the new one, Dice)
  • Tony Hawks: Underground 2
  • Arma 2: DayZ Mod
So many 2s...

PowderBill

Rising User
Dec 8, 2014
YouTube
PowderBill
The first game I really loved was an old JRPG for the PS1 called Legend of Dragoon. It was a 4 disk game and it took me forever to get to the final boss, probably due to how young I was. Unfortunately the data got corrupted and I had not yet learned that multiple saves was a good idea.

Needless to say I picked that up pretty quick after that.

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Crash Bash , wheni was a child I always played box fight mode . Could't stop , after a while the disc stopped working . So that is my first love sad ending o_O

D

Deleted member 18369

kingdom hearts is the first game i ever beat 100% and found the infinite jump glitch in the room near the final boss

NuriGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
Thanks to Medal of Honor Rising Sun I've been studying Second World War and watching films, reading 1000 pages books for years. I think that is the most influential game in my life. Not only the hours I spen playing it but then the features it made me discover. I love it and everything that surrounds it! :p

Auxrilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2015
YouTube
Well console it was Perfect dark on the N64 :D pc must have been Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun still love that game :D

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
While H.E.R.O. for the Atari 2600 brought me to gaming I can`t say that I have spend that many time with it as I didn`t own that game....
However, I remember endless multiplayer sessions with Mafia and Kaiser for the Commodore 64. However, I have never played that long on a single game as with Super Mario Kart (SNES), Master of Orion 2 or Tropico. I played some of these games regulary for almost a decade.