xAlphaMercx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
HilkerbaumerT
Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my thread! I don't have anything cliche to say so let's just get started with this introduction of myself.
Your name/alias: xAlphaMercx is my psn/YouTube/Twitch I go by Alpha
Where are you from?: I am originally from a small town in Ohio near Springfield. I now live in a small town in northern Missouri on the Iowa border.
How old are you?: BIG 21
How did you find Freedom!? I watched a YouTube video on how to grow your channel and it was recommended to join FREEDOM! to do so.
What made you join our forums?: To get help from other YouTubers and to help others as much as possible.
What are your hobbies?: Call of Duty, Call of Duty and Call of Duty.... For real though, just play video games in general, watch/play sports, and hang out with friends and family.
What is your favorite food? Pizza ( I used to deliver pizza's for the Papa) and BACON and burgers.
Why did you start YouTube? To try to get myself exposure to the Call of Duty community. My end-goal is to go pro playing CoD.
What is your biggest dream? Go Pro playing eSports with or against Scumpii or Pamaj or Nade or ... you get the point.
What kind of channel do you run?: Call of Duty gaming. From serious game-play to reviews to just random silliness in the game.
How frequently do you upload?: Almost on a daily basis if not daily then at least 4 -5 nights a week.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow thanks for that detailed introduction Alpha (hope you don't mind me calling you that), its absolutely wonderful to have you hear and I hope you enjoy your time with the Freedom family.

xAlphaMercx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
HilkerbaumerT
Wow thanks for that detailed introduction Alpha (hope you don't mind me calling you that), its absolutely wonderful to have you hear and I hope you enjoy your time with the Freedom family.
Alpha is perfectly fine! I have more than enjoyed it so far! Thank you for making me feel so welcomed into the community.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Alpha is perfectly fine! I have more than enjoyed it so far! Thank you for making me feel so welcomed into the community.
Its great to hear you are enjoying your time with the community so far. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to let me know

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hows it going Alpha! Do you game on console, pc, or both? Is Missouri nice to live in (always wanted to visit more states) Anyways cant wait to check out your channel :p Have fun with us and good luck! :p

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.