Gaming Gamer Without A Life

Apr 1, 2016
Hi everyone! I am Connor, AKA Gamer Without A Life. I love video games. I had a YouTube channel before but i have decided to start fresh. I play ArmA 3.

Here is my introduction video to my channel:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone! I am Connor, AKA Gamer Without A Life. I love video games. I had a YouTube channel before but i have decided to start fresh. I play ArmA 3.

Here is my introduction video to my channel:
Hello to you too Connor, how long have you been gaming for? Do you have any interests aside from video games? I had a youtube channel before my current one as well. I used to make a lot of martial arts videos ^^

Apr 1, 2016
Hello to you too Connor, how long have you been gaming for? Do you have any interests aside from video games? I had a youtube channel before my current one as well. I used to make a lot of martial arts videos ^^
I have been gaming for about 6 or seven years. I am a Jr. Firefighter at the fire station in my town.

Apr 1, 2016
Seven years is a long time for gaming ^^ What got you into doing Firefighting? It sounds like a warm place to be in :p
I just realized, i was more around 5 to 6 years, because i started gaming around 9, 10. I dont know what really got me into firefighter. I just like the idea of helping people.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I just realized, i was more around 5 to 6 years, because i started gaming around 9, 10. I dont know what really got me into firefighter. I just like the idea of helping people.
Hah, we've been playing games our entire life both ways ^^ Helping people out is the right mind-set to have. A lot of people out there mainly care about themselves, and we need those that help others out :p