What kind of games would you like to see me play?

• Total voters

Stephen Charette

New User
Feb 7, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube

If you like short ,funny, gaming videos
, you should watch some of my content on "https://youtube.com/user/berzmo" In my opinion I have really good videos! I play usually Xbox One and PC games!

I put tons of effort into my videos that hopefully you can see from the amount of editing I do.
This video alone I spent over 4 straight hours editing
I've also Investes a lot into the programs I use to edit and render my videos (as well as professional recording equipment, ie: Elgato HD60), such as;​
  • Adobe Premiere Pro cs6
  • Photoshop cs6
  • Adobe Illustrator

If you could check out my channel "Berzmo" it would mean the world to me. I started my channel on June, 7th 2014, and have 42 subscribers today, 2/8/16

If I can hit 50 subscribers by the end of the month I will do a very special video! Thanks for reading, have a fantastic day.

- Stephen Charette, Berzmo
2/8/16 7:45 PM​

Reactions: pendragongames

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube

If you like short ,funny, gaming videos
, you should watch some of my content on "https://youtube.com/user/berzmo" In my opinion I have really good videos! I play usually Xbox One and PC games!

I put tons of effort into my videos that hopefully you can see from the amount of editing I do.
This video alone I spent over 4 straight hours editing
I've also Investes a lot into the programs I use to edit and render my videos (as well as professional recording equipment, ie: Elgato HD60), such as;​
  • Adobe Premiere Pro cs6
  • Photoshop cs6
  • Adobe Illustrator

If you could check out my channel "Berzmo" it would mean the world to me. I started my channel on June, 7th 2014, and have 42 subscribers today, 2/8/16

If I can hit 50 subscribers by the end of the month I will do a very special video! Thanks for reading, have a fantastic day.

- Stephen Charette, Berzmo
2/8/16 7:45 PM​
welcome to freedom mate best wishes