Gaming Gaming Channel! Playing Horror Games!

Naxeruz

New User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Andreus (Naxeruz)
Where are you from?: I'm from Sweden (but i talk English in my videos)
How old are you?: 14
How did you find Freedom!? My friend suggested it!
What made you join our forums?: Because i thought this was a really cool network!
What are your hobbies?: I like Freerunning and football
What is your favorite food? Sushi!
Why did you start YouTube? Because i like gaming videos, and i love everything with horror!
What is your biggest dream? i've tried most things, such as producing music, to artwork. but i think it's youtube right now.
What kind of channel do you run?: a gaming channel!
How frequently do you upload?: 2-4 times a week!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Andreus (Naxeruz)
Where are you from?: I'm from Sweden (but i talk English in my videos)
How old are you?: 14
How did you find Freedom!? My friend suggested it!
What made you join our forums?: Because i thought this was a really cool network!
What are your hobbies?: I like Freerunning and football
What is your favorite food? Sushi!
Why did you start YouTube? Because i like gaming videos, and i love everything with horror!
What is your biggest dream? i've tried most things, such as producing music, to artwork. but i think it's youtube right now.
What kind of channel do you run?: a gaming channel!
How frequently do you upload?: 2-4 times a week!
Thanks for using the template Naxeruz! That's awesome that you're able to use two languages, I can barely handle English :p Do you enjoy freedom so far? Freerunning sounds like a nice way to stay in shape. Horror works well too, what got you interested in that genre?

Naxeruz

New User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for using the template Naxeruz! That's awesome that you're able to use two languages, I can barely handle English :p Do you enjoy freedom so far? Freerunning sounds like a nice way to stay in shape. Horror works well too, what got you interested in that genre?
Hi! Thanks! Yes i really enjoy freedom! I think it's a really cool network, i've searched for so many different networks, but now i finally found the right one! I got interessed in horror games, when i saw pewdiepie and some other big youtubers play the popular horror game amnesia and penumbra!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi! Thanks! Yes i really enjoy freedom! I think it's a really cool network, i've searched for so many different networks, but now i finally found the right one! I got interessed in horror games, when i saw pewdiepie and some other big youtubers play the popular horror game amnesia and penumbra!
What do you like about freedom so far? Hah, pewdiepie does entice a lot of people to upload videos. Amnesia was a popular game back in the day. What other horror videos do you enjoy playing?

Naxeruz

New User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
What do you like about freedom so far? Hah, pewdiepie does entice a lot of people to upload videos. Amnesia was a popular game back in the day. What other horror videos do you enjoy playing?
Hi! I think freedom is a really cood community! And i like watching all the different horror games markiplier plays!

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I don't know how you eat sushi! It's nasty in my opinion :D