Gaming Gaming news and playing games!

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, i do a gaming channel and have been making a schedule to help me upload more often!
In doing so i realized some things i would love to do:

1. Do a weekly show with people where we talk about gaming news and just discuss topics!
2. Colab with people on games, any games, just to have some fun and mess around!!

Check out my channel, and do let me know if you are interested and if you have any ideas! i am open to suggestions and working and meeting new people!!

Thank you <3

Reactions: Denrix

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, i do a gaming channel and have been making a schedule to help me upload more often!
In doing so i realized some things i would love to do:

1. Do a weekly show with people where we talk about gaming news and just discuss topics!
2. Colab with people on games, any games, just to have some fun and mess around!!

Check out my channel, and do let me know if you are interested and if you have any ideas! i am open to suggestions and working and meeting new people!!

Thank you <3
If you're ever interested in Hearthstone, we might be able to work up something. Otherwise, if you have an idea for a series, I might be able to help on the odd occasion ^^

Reactions: Shubham Goel

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
If you're ever interested in Hearthstone, we might be able to work up something. Otherwise, if you have an idea for a series, I might be able to help on the odd occasion ^^
I havnt played Hearthstone in such a long time.... haha, we can do a series where you teach me to play again haha :p

As for other games, it would be just be any random games that i think would be fun to play here and there

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I would love to do any gaming news with you or collab on any games. Just hit me up if you ever want to do anything bro!
Hey! Thats amazing, yeah sure thing. Once i have some stuff figured out we can do some videos together!!
What kind of games do you like playing ?
I see you do Minecraft videos, that could work, We can do something Minecraft Related :)
Weekly news/discussing topics could also be great to do together too!

Check out my latest video, it will be something on the lines of that but longer and hopefully more discussion based!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I havnt played Hearthstone in such a long time.... haha, we can do a series where you teach me to play again haha :p

As for other games, it would be just be any random games that i think would be fun to play here and there
Hah, that'd be fun to do. I'll message you over the private messages later tonight. I'm not recording content until the new expansion, but we can figure something out for the future ^^