PC Gaming Partners Wanted

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I'm looking to collab (PC ONLY PLEASE) and maybe partner up with some people for the following games:
  • Minecraft​
  • Cards Against Humanity​
  • GMod (AKA: Garry's Mod)​
  • Town Of Salem​
REQUIREMENTS:
  • What's your current timezone?
  • How old are you?
  • Do you have Skype?
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch?
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc)
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is)
NOTE: PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR YOUTUBE OR TWITCH CHANNEL. DO NOT POST THE CHANNELS HERE. This is only because I don't want to get anyone in trouble for breaking the advertising rules
ACCEPTED:
MAX ACCEPTED: 10
CURRENTLY ACCEPTED:
LIST OF ACCEPTED:
  1. The AtomicBear
  2. theTOM
  3. IVonnaDie
  4. TikePeg
  5. GaminMadness
  6. TheNamesTy
  7. EnderGamingProductions
  8. Dr Dunk
  9. MKS37LOTUS
  10. thecybergrape
================================
WHAT IS "P-O-V COLLABORATING"?
This is where 2 or more people record the exact same game but with their own point of views in the video

WHAT IS "VIDEO-FOR-VIDEO COLLABORATING"?
2 or more people are in the same videos BUT they record different games (EXAMPLE: player 1 records Town of Salem but no one else they are playing with records it. Then player 2 records "Build Battle" in Minecraft next while no one else they are playing with record it)

Last edited:

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
My current timezone is GBT(London, UK)
I am 15 years of age
I do have skype ~xboxhatbox
I do both Live Streams And Record To YouTube
I am ok with Adult language but not excessive i feel it makes you seem immature if used too often.
And i'm cool with P-O-V collabing if that's how you want to do it i don't mind either way

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
My current timezone is GBT(London, UK)
I am 15 years of age
I do have skype ~xboxhatbox
I do both Live Streams And Record To YouTube
I am ok with Adult language but not excessive i feel it makes you seem immature if used too often.
And i'm cool with P-O-V collabing if that's how you want to do it i don't mind either way

I just checked out your channel and I think you are doing a very nice job. I think I can accept you

GamingFromTheBest

Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
  • What's your current timezone? cemtral
  • How old are you? 16
  • Do you have Skype? yes, gamingfromthebest
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch? yourutbe
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc) yes
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is) both i guess but pov

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
• My timezone is currently GMT +1, but from september it will be GMT -8 (I'll be staying in Vancouver for a while);
• I'm 17;
• I have skype, here it is: thetommot;
• I tried using twitch, but I failed. I just upload on YouTube;
• I use adult language in every video. You know, I'm an edgy person lol :D;
• It's the same for me.
You can visit my channel by clicking the little box below :)

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
  • What's your current timezone? Central America
  • How old are you? 15 years old
  • Do you have Skype? ransomn1127
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch? both
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc) yes
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? P-O-V collab

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
  • What's your current timezone? cemtral
  • How old are you? 16
  • Do you have Skype? yes, gamingfromthebest
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch? yourutbe
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is) both i guess but pov
I don't know if I can accept or deny you because you don't seem to have any channels on your profile or in your forum reply. So right now you are marked as UNKNOWN

• My timezone is currently GMT +1, but from september it will be GMT -8 (I'll be staying in Vancouver for a while);
• I'm 17;
• I have skype, here it is: thetommot;
• I tried using twitch, but I failed. I just upload on YouTube;
• I use adult language in every video. You know, I'm an edgy person lol :D;
• It's the same for me.
You can visit my channel by clicking the little box below :)
You have been accepted and you will get a Skype friend request soon

• What's your current timezone? Central America
  • How old are you? 15 years old
  • Do you have Skype? ransomn1127
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch? both
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? P-O-V collab
I'm sorry. But you only seem to do small clips (5 minutes max) and I'm looking for YouTubers/streamers who do more then 5 minute videos. Also, it looks like the only game from the list you have ever played (by the looks of your channel) is Minecraft. The rest seems to all be war-based games.
ALSO, I think you need to edit your profile a bit. I tried the channel on your profile (in the "information" section) and your channel didn't come up. But the one at the bottom of your forum reply DID work. I think you need to fix that part of your profile a bit (maybe put your actual YouTube link in there or something)

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
  • What's your current timezone - GBT LONDON
  • How old are you - 21
  • Do you have Skype - liljosh213
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch - i do YouTube
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc) im 110% fine with adult language
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is) probably a POV collab

TikePeg

New User
Jun 17, 2016
YouTube
tikepeg
  • What's your current timezone - UCT+2
  • How old are you - 17
  • Do you have Skype - ziadhorat (discord too)
  • Are you ok with adult language? Yes,perfectly fine...
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? POV But read below please!
Id be fine doing v4v as well as POV as im still trying to find my footing on youtube
Concerning my first 4 videos (Theyre not close to my best work,i have uploaded another video [Private] with some of my best audio quality and editing work,if you would consider me i could send you a link to it!
I own Gmod and Minecraft from your list,some other games i do want to do videos on are:
Terraria,possibly H1Z1 and maybe unturned.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
What's your current timezone - UCT+05:30
How old are you - 19
Do you have skype - gaminmadness
Do you record onto Youtube 9or0 do live streams on Twitch - I do Youtube
Are you ok with adult language? - Yes why not
Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? - P-O-V collabs

TheNamesTy

Freedom! Member
GMod

• What's your current timezone? - EST (USA)
  • How old are you? - 19 (20 in August)
  • Do you have Skype? - TheNamesTy-
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch? - I'm a YouTuber and I stream on Hitbox more than Twitch
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc) - Of Course :cool:
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is) - I'm down for both

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
  • What's your current timezone - GBT LONDON
  • How old are you - 21
  • Do you have Skype - liljosh213
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc) im 110% fine with adult language
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is) probably a POV collab
  • What's your current timezone - UCT+2
  • How old are you - 17
  • Do you have Skype - ziadhorat (discord too)
  • Are you ok with adult language? Yes,perfectly fine...
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? POV But read below please!
Id be fine doing v4v as well as POV as im still trying to find my footing on youtube
Concerning my first 4 videos (Theyre not close to my best work,i have uploaded another video [Private] with some of my best audio quality and editing work,if you would consider me i could send you a link to it!
I own Gmod and Minecraft from your list,some other games i do want to do videos on are:
Terraria,possibly H1Z1 and maybe unturned.
How old are you - 19
How old are you - 19
GMod

• What's your current timezone? - EST (USA)
  • How old are you? - 19 (20 in August)
  • Do you have Skype? - TheNamesTy-
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch? - I'm a YouTuber and I stream on Hitbox more than Twitch
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc) - Of Course :cool:
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is) - I'm down for both
You have all been accepted and you will all receive a Skype friend add shortly

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
I don't know if I can accept or deny you because you don't seem to have any channels on your profile or in your forum reply. So right now you are marked as UNKNOWN

You have been accepted and you will get a Skype friend request soon

I'm sorry. But you only seem to do small clips (5 minutes max) and I'm looking for YouTubers/streamers who do more then 5 minute videos. Also, it looks like the only game from the list you have ever played (by the looks of your channel) is Minecraft. The rest seems to all be war-based games.
ALSO, I think you need to edit your profile a bit. I tried the channel on your profile (in the "information" section) and your channel didn't come up. But the one at the bottom of your forum reply DID work. I think you need to fix that part of your profile a bit (maybe put your actual YouTube link in there or something)
First off your blind as i have not done minecraft videos in a looooooong time and those videos are all over 5 mins so your just flat out stupid.

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
First off your blind as i have not done minecraft videos in a looooooong time and those videos are all over 5 mins so your just flat out stupid.
I already know I'm blind. Well... half-blind actually. If you saw my videos on my old vlog channel or the older game videos on my current channel, you would have known that. Also, i saw mostly 5 minutes or less on your channel's videos. That's what it showed for me. Also, none of your videos show any of the games I have listed above. So that's another reason I had to decline. The only game I listed that you have is the Minecraft one apparently. At least that's what YouTube is showing me

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
I already know I'm blind. Well... half-blind actually. If you saw my videos on my old vlog channel or the older game videos on my current channel, you would have known that. Also, i saw mostly 5 minutes or less on your channel's videos. That's what it showed for me. Also, none of your videos show any of the games I have listed above. So that's another reason I had to decline. The only game I listed that you have is the Minecraft one apparently. At least that's what YouTube is showing me
Just because you see something doesnt make that final. I already have lots of videos recorded and gmod and town of salem is in that mix.

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
What's your current timezone? amsterdam, europe
  • How old are you? 15 year
  • Do you have Skype? yup (live:dylan.smit)
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch? record on YT
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc) off course
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is) POV

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
  • GMT, but I am available at anytime any-day unless I'm sleeping or in school...
  • I am 16
  • My skype is EnderGamingFilms
  • I record onto YouTube
  • I'm fine with adult language
  • I prefer anything P-O-V, Video-for-Video. It's doesn't really matter to me. :) (No preference)
I have been looking for a group of gaming for a while now and I hope you accept me into your :D

thecybergrape

Freedom! Member
  • What's your current timezone? mountain time
  • How old are you? 15
  • Do you have Skype? yuperooni
  • Do you record onto YouTube (or) do live streams on Twitch? yeas, sir
  • Are you ok with adult language? (this includes some jokes that may be offensive to some people, swearing, etc) **** ya
  • Do you prefer video-for-video collabs or P-O-V collabs? (read below to see what the difference is) sure m8
  • is,.. is that it? sweet