Tips & Tricks Good amount of subs but less then half do watch mine videos *Think*

What I should improved in?

• Audio Quailty

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Visual Quailty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video inself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Your Mind is playing tricks

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Be more patient

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Well I have 205 subs atm, but tiny bit of half of them do watch mine videos, I do know I need thumbnails and better speaking. But is there other way improved mine views I do started put tags in mine descripting and add more thigns to it to imrpoved of it. Im useing Google Plus, Facebook, and Twitter also for sharing.... Thank You in advance.

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
you could have a better mic, but the rest is completely fine :D

also just don't pay attention to how less views you have. as long as you keep uploading, you will keep growing and you will keep getting more video's

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
you could have a better mic, but the rest is completely fine :D

also just don't pay attention to how less views you have. as long as you keep uploading, you will keep growing and you will keep getting more video's

I just wondering whats going on for seeing what I could improved and don't want ask mine friends because they would just said its good but really its not.

Aeterni

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
What I would recommend is getting better thumbnails, structure your videos, and remember quality not quantity.

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Inactive subs:
- Old accounts.
- Huge YouTube glitch that stops videos showing in the sub box.
- May need more clickbait titles / thumbnails.
- Try prompting them to turn on mobile notifications at the end of the video.
- Encourage them to follow you on Twitter an tweet when you upload and how the video is doing 24 hours later.