KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
So guys it takes about for me about 1720 minutes or like 17 hour for my video to upload to YouTube so I would like something that would really reduce the time so I can spent more time editing.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I would suggest getting a simple editing software and exporting or rendering the video down to 720p and that will lower it a lot but it all depends on your internet connection

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
Use Handbrake and learn how to set it up properly. It will compress your file to a much smaller file size but making it (still marked) as a high quality video. Just some frames might still be missing, but nothing mandatory.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Well what's the cause of the problem? The suggestions above are for files that are too large. That's easily fixable with editing software. A different problem could be your internet connection. If it's incredibly slow that could be the reason for the long upload time. Also every one and a while YouTube has a bad day and it just takes a while on their end.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Use Handbrake and learn how to set it up properly. It will compress your file to a much smaller file size but making it (still marked) as a high quality video. Just some frames might still be missing, but nothing mandatory.
I tried handbrake but I took 17 hr to compress

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
So guys it takes about for me about 1720 minutes or like 17 hour for my video to upload to YouTube so I would like something that would really reduce the time so I can spent more time editing.
Use handbrake :) It is a free software that reduces the file size sometimes more than 80% :) Really helped me out :)