*HALLOWEEN SPECIAL* Scariest Movie?

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I agree why let's look at nightmare on Elm Street the plot is pretty flimsy, but Freddy and the unique murders make up for that! :)

YES :D I love those movies for that!

The Exorcist is a classic and one of my favorite! :) I might watch that one again on Halloween! ;)

I FINALLY watched it all the way through recently lol. I had @Kan to keep me from getting too scared lol. Have you watched the sequels? :)

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
The Exorcist, The Shining,The Sixth Sense, Poltergeist, Nightmare on Elm Street, Devil, 1408. Ok i could go on but I'm done. I love Scary movies[DOUBLEPOST=1446052001][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me the creepiest movie I have ever scene would have to be Human Centipede 1 and 2, also Blair witch project that film scared the crap out of me when I fist watched it. I am fine with it now, but then. It was intense!

The Human Centipede 1 had me messed up so bad i can't bring myself to watch part two!

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
The Shinning and The Exorcist were, to me, the most well done and "scary" movies I've ever seen. I'm not easy to impress with bone cracking sonds, blood and gore as, for instance, SAW movies. I like them, but not LOVE them. I think it's needed more psichological horror movies because, in my opinion, these are the ones that worth to watch.

Reactions: Sims Lyfe