Community Hello all! New Gaming channel wanting to grow!

CSJ293

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi there, names CSJ293 like my channel which is called CSJ293. I'm starting off small but hoping to grow big and just have fun really playing all types of games, wanting to meet new people, work together and just yeah have more fun. Feel free to check out my channel and I too will for you. At the moment playing Rocket League and other sorts of games, be uploading once a week at least for now but may do more. Lets all grow together.

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Hi there, names CSJ293 like my channel which is called CSJ293. I'm starting off small but hoping to grow big and just have fun really playing all types of games, wanting to meet new people, work together and just yeah have more fun. Feel free to check out my channel and I too will for you. At the moment playing Rocket League and other sorts of games, be uploading once a week at least for now but may do more. Lets all grow together.

Welcome to freedom! :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

Rocket league is a great game ! love playing with mates and it can do very well on youtube , I hope you have fun on it :)

have you just started youtube ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello CSJ, starting off small happens a lot with people on freedom. What are you excited about most when it comes to meeting people? It can definitely be a rewarding experience depending on who you meet ^^

CSJ293

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Thanks guys! :D Yeah Prology just started it up yesterday as didn't really have much time due to work to get it set up sooner haha and fattmat what I mean by the excitement is because it'll be alot of fun to play online or even collab with all sorts of people to help eachother grow and just have fun really :D it's always fun meeting new people and having challenges of new people if you get what I mean :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks guys! :D Yeah Prology just started it up yesterday as didn't really have much time due to work to get it set up sooner haha and fattmat what I mean by the excitement is because it'll be alot of fun to play online or even collab with all sorts of people to help eachother grow and just have fun really :D it's always fun meeting new people and having challenges of new people if you get what I mean :D
You can definitely have fun with the members here CSJ ^^ Meeting people on here is a breeze, and once you find the right people, you can rest easy :p