Gaming Hello all....retrogameshow here!! Happy to be here!

retrogameshow

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
Sacramento, CA
YouTube
Your name: Chris Hill & Jesse Whittle

Where are you from?: We are from Sacramento California!

How old are you?: 30's

How did you find Freedom!? Freedom actually found us on twitter :D been happy ever since!

What made you join our forums?: Seemed like a great place to get to know people, as well as get noticed by others

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Anime, Cars, Art, YouTube, hiking, road trips, conventions!

What is your favorite food? I think I can safely say we both love pizza and sushi!

Why did you start YouTube? I personally started back in 2004 when it first launched, I was obsessed with making DBZ and Naruto AMV's , sort of snowballed from there into a form of self expression and a place where I can share all my videos.

What is your biggest dream? YouTube wise? We would love to hit the big time! Rise to near the top of the YT....however we just enjoy playing games and producing content for our viewers!

What kind of channel do you run?: Its a "let's play" channel with the occasional gaming/nerd event/convention thrown in the mix.

What kind of content do you upload? We upload PT's where we pick a game and play it all the way through. We switch off who chooses and plays games

When do you upload?: We try our best to upload daily as this seems to get the most retention.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/retrogameshow

We hope that you will all enjoy the content and we will do our best to follow/sub/like/comment in return!!!

Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
Your name: Chris Hill & Jesse Whittle

Where are you from?: We are from Sacramento California!

How old are you?: 30's

How did you find Freedom!? Freedom actually found us on twitter :D been happy ever since!

What made you join our forums?: Seemed like a great place to get to know people, as well as get noticed by others

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Anime, Cars, Art, YouTube, hiking, road trips, conventions!

What is your favorite food? I think I can safely say we both love pizza and sushi!

Why did you start YouTube? I personally started back in 2004 when it first launched, I was obsessed with making DBZ and Naruto AMV's , sort of snowballed from there into a form of self expression and a place where I can share all my videos.

What is your biggest dream? YouTube wise? We would love to hit the big time! Rise to near the top of the YT....however we just enjoy playing games and producing content for our viewers!

What kind of channel do you run?: Its a "let's play" channel with the occasional gaming/nerd event/convention thrown in the mix.

What kind of content do you upload? We upload PT's where we pick a game and play it all the way through. We switch off who chooses and plays games

When do you upload?: We try our best to upload daily as this seems to get the most retention.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/retrogameshow

We hope that you will all enjoy the content and we will do our best to follow/sub/like/comment in return!!!
Hi! I'm glad you're apart of the family! And I hope it's going well^^

Reactions: retrogameshow