Adam C. McMillin

New User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2016
YouTube
My name is Adam and My youtube channel is "That Channel"

Ive been uploading videos on this specific YouTube channel for over 2 years (Close to Three!) and I Love to upload Lets Plays. Markiplier was my Inspiration for making lets plays. Before I used to make lets plays, I had different channels with funny videos, but I really found my Niche with what I am uploading now!

If you are curious to see what I've been up to, feel free to check out my channel!

EDIT!:
Your name/alias: Adam! (Aka That Channel)
Where are you from?: Sunny Old Southern California!
How old are you?: 21 (22 in July!)
How did you find Freedom!? Eddie! With GeekCast Media!
What made you join our forums?: I wanna meet all those cool cats that like being friendly! (aka I need friends ;-; )
What are your hobbies?: Gaming/YouTube! And building computers. And playing guitar. And singing. And voice acting. And coffee(does that count?)
What is your favorite food? Burgers! no wait, Pizza! no, wait, Sushi! AHH!
Why did you start YouTube? I thought it was such a fun thing to do and I looked up to those people who made me laugh. I wanted to be someone people watched and were inspired by me.
What is your biggest dream? To make save Lives through Love
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming (I know, I know. We're a Dime a dozen. But I love it!)
How frequently do you upload?: I have been doing once a week uploads but now am doing Twice a week. Whenever time permits with my Job.

I'm always looking for people to game with! So if you're fun and like to be goofy then Hit me up on Twitter and Skype as That Channel.Signiture.jpg

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Adam!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My name is Adam and My youtube channel is "That Channel"

Ive been uploading videos on this specific YouTube channel for over 2 years (Close to Three!) and I Love to upload Lets Plays. Markiplier was my Inspiration for making lets plays. Before I used to make lets plays, I had different channels with funny videos, but I really found my Niche with what I am uploading now!

If you are curious to see what I've been up to, feel free to check out my channel!

I'm always looking for people to game with! So if you're fun and like to be goofy then Hit me up on Twitter and Skype as That Channel.View attachment 15388

Welcome to the family Adam, What types games do you do in Let's Play videos and I do Let's Play videos myself, and how you found about Freedom! ??