Gaming Hello Everyone! minecraft channel here!

Would you check out the channel and subscribe if you like it??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
Hi guys EnderCrewOfficial(ECO) is a new minecraft based channel on youtube! posts consist of mini games mostly and also collabs! The channel loves doing collars with other people which is how I found my way to Freedom ! so that I can meet new people and ultimately collaborating with some in the future! On the channel we don't like just keeping everything to ourselves, we enjoy feedback and will respond to feedback and use it in the best way possible and we love collaborating, I can't stress it enough which is why the name is Ender(Crew) Official because in the end it's a group of people who make the channel what it is.

Speedyfighter

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Ontario
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey bud nice channel keep up the good work! I subsrcibed! I am enjoying the Minecraft gameplay! I am thinking of making some Minecraft videos as well!! If you want check out my channel as well and let me know what you think :)(y) (Y)

EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
Welcome! Definitely make sure to hit up the collaborate section! Minecraft is very popular, so it shouldn't be a problem finding someone. How did you end up coming across Freedom?
Okay i'll make sure to do that!!! and I found another minecraft youtuber who recommended checking freedom out! so I did! lol