Gaming Hello Freedom! My name is JMBamf...

JMBamf

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello there! I recently signed up to the Ziovo Network and i wanted to introduce myself!
I am a 16 year old YouTube satire commentator from Wales, although at the moment i am currently struggling to have a defined channel. I found Freedom! From multiple videos recommending that this is the Network to go for, and it fulfilled my needs. I joined the forums because it's another way to get yourself out there - but i do enjoy looking at other user's posts! My hobbies include playing games, editing videos and eating, eating a lot - but come on, who doesn't like eating!? My favourite food is anything, like seriously. I started YouTube because i was doing nothing with my time and i was just wasting so much time where i could be doing something productive and i watched YouTube for many years beforehand so i decided why not? I worked my ass off in a job over Christmas and bought myself an Elgato, a microphone and invested a slight amount into channel branding. Even though the Elgato and the microphone pretty much killed my bank account and pulled it's trousers down, i really enjoy producing content. My dream has been unclear for many years, people ask me constantly "What do you want to be when you're older?" and i have genuinely no idea. My dream has been clear for the past few months and i want to become a successful YouTuber - much like many people here. I run a gaming channel, mainly Call of Duty cut commentary where i basically swear and have funny moments for people to enjoy. For someone my age, i upload very frequently. I upload usually every other day but i occasionally upload daily!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this, give yourself a cookie - you've earned one!

Thanks guys!
-JMBamf

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there! I recently signed up to the Ziovo Network and i wanted to introduce myself!
I am a 16 year old YouTube satire commentator from Wales, although at the moment i am currently struggling to have a defined channel. I found Freedom! From multiple videos recommending that this is the Network to go for, and it fulfilled my needs. I joined the forums because it's another way to get yourself out there - but i do enjoy looking at other user's posts! My hobbies include playing games, editing videos and eating, eating a lot - but come on, who doesn't like eating!? My favourite food is anything, like seriously. I started YouTube because i was doing nothing with my time and i was just wasting so much time where i could be doing something productive and i watched YouTube for many years beforehand so i decided why not? I worked my ass off in a job over Christmas and bought myself an Elgato, a microphone and invested a slight amount into channel branding. Even though the Elgato and the microphone pretty much killed my bank account and pulled it's trousers down, i really enjoy producing content. My dream has been unclear for many years, people ask me constantly "What do you want to be when you're older?" and i have genuinely no idea. My dream has been clear for the past few months and i want to become a successful YouTuber - much like many people here. I run a gaming channel, mainly Call of Duty cut commentary where i basically swear and have funny moments for people to enjoy. For someone my age, i upload very frequently. I upload usually every other day but i occasionally upload daily!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this, give yourself a cookie - you've earned one!

Thanks guys!
-JMBamf
Hello to you too Bam, I'm glad that you're introducing yourself to us :p Freedom is definitely recommended for newcomers, you can learn a lot here. You can definitely meet a lot of members on the forums. Eating/sleeping happen to be my favorite past-times. I wish that I had more time for youtube, but we take what we can get. Paying for your equipment early on is smart. People that use 5$ headsets won't make that extreme amount of progress. Cookies are tasty as well, and I hope your future here is a bright one Bam ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

the forums are a great place to meet new people and talk about many different topics and I'm glad you have come to freedom :)
Ah I love wales been there once or twice but from what ive seen it lovely !
I love eating a lot of food as well , well I mean ALOT of food :)

My channel is similar to your as well ! mainly call of duty so I'm guessing you have black ops 3 ?

JMBamf

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

the forums are a great place to meet new people and talk about many different topics and I'm glad you have come to freedom :)
Ah I love wales been there once or twice but from what ive seen it lovely !
I love eating a lot of food as well , well I mean ALOT of food :)

My channel is similar to your as well ! mainly call of duty so I'm guessing you have black ops 3 ?
Yeah! Most of my videos are revolving around Black Ops 3!

Reactions: Prology

JMBamf

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too Bam, I'm glad that you're introducing yourself to us :p Freedom is definitely recommended for newcomers, you can learn a lot here. You can definitely meet a lot of members on the forums. Eating/sleeping happen to be my favorite past-times. I wish that I had more time for youtube, but we take what we can get. Paying for your equipment early on is smart. People that use 5$ headsets won't make that extreme amount of progress. Cookies are tasty as well, and I hope your future here is a bright one Bam ^^
Thanks for the wishes! Can't wait to really get to grips with the Freedom community :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah! Most of my videos are revolving around Black Ops 3!

What a lad ! how are you liking it so far ?

your sub button shwos an error as well , make sure to copy the last part fo your youtube link and not all of it and it should fix it :)

JMBamf

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
What a lad ! how are you liking it so far ?

your sub button shwos an error as well , make sure to copy the last part fo your youtube link and not all of it and it should fix it :)
Omg, thanks! I've been looking how to fix that! :D
I'm quite liking it - although I'm not very good at it - i enjoy it and my reactions in the cut coms i make show my frustration

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Omg, thanks! I've been looking how to fix that! :D
I'm quite liking it - although I'm not very good at it - i enjoy it and my reactions in the cut coms i make show my frustration

your welcome bro ! I'm sure your good at it and it annoys me to xD