• Serious Commentaries >.<

• Gameplay with Music at the background ^.^

• None of the above? :P

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boybeastwonder

New User
May 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, what's up. I'd like to give myself an introduction to the Freedom family.

My name's Boybeastwonder, Beast for short, but my real name is Ralph. I'm basically in Junior High at the moment but it is summer vacation so... I've got to make the most out of it, right? Anyways, I don't go out of my house too much, except for when I go biking, go do some chores, the regular stuff you know. Since I don't go out too much, I'm pretty sure you guys know where I mostly hang out... In my room :D

I'd usually spend hours in just playing Minecraft, CS:GO, Dota 2, Gmod, and Rust. Welp, mostly Minecraft. I have a channel back then, but I gave up on it. It reached to at least 0.5k subs though. Recently I started recording Minecraft content again, I hate to say that I don't enjoy playing and recording a game that most people say is for "kids".

Back then I was partnered with fullscreen on my old account and I said why not try something different? Then I stumbled upon Freedom and here I am now, just joined the forums and here to say hi! :)

Hope I see some of you guys in my channel and just so you know, I also stream on twitch and sometimes youtube. You guys will find me in any media like YT, Twitch, and Twitter by the name "Boybeastwonder". And I guess the story how I got my name is something to talk about for another day... or another video haha!

Reactions: AnotherTeenMom

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello Beast and welcome to Freedom!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make new friends!!!

Also hope to see you grow! :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

Why DOTA ! its all about league of legends xD

how is DOTA and CSGO going ? (y) (Y)