LGB Productions

New User
Apr 29, 2017
www.legitbuildsmc.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom!

Little bit about me:

I started youtube in 2011 but created several accounts I then went to collage to study Media which I pass with an merit but left collage to further my career on youtube but having zero luck I decided to quit but a few years later I finally broken out of my shell and created an another fresh channel and called it "LegitBuildsMC" originally this channel was gonna be an legit version on timelapses in minecraft but changed it to working with others creators to provide some of the best minecraft cinematic or projects so I devoted my entire life on creating videos to bring an smile to others.

On my youtube channel you will see talented videos edited by myself but not created by myself but inspired by them to create and share my video work to the world.. I upload in 1080p 60fps I haven't got much content onto my channel yet but i have 3 amazing well down videos and working with more content creators on couple of new never to be seen content. with the help of my supporters which at the moment i only have 8 but hopefully one or an few more will see my post and see my content and consider subscribing you don't have to by the way but its helps me grow and produce better content and upload them daily.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Welcome to the Freedom Family bro, very nice introduction.:)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello Freedom!

Little bit about me:

I started youtube in 2011 but created several accounts I then went to collage to study Media which I pass with an merit but left collage to further my career on youtube but having zero luck I decided to quit but a few years later I finally broken out of my shell and created an another fresh channel and called it "LegitBuildsMC" originally this channel was gonna be an legit version on timelapses in minecraft but changed it to working with others creators to provide some of the best minecraft cinematic or projects so I devoted my entire life on creating videos to bring an smile to others.

On my youtube channel you will see talented videos edited by myself but not created by myself but inspired by them to create and share my video work to the world.. I upload in 1080p 60fps I haven't got much content onto my channel yet but i have 3 amazing well down videos and working with more content creators on couple of new never to be seen content. with the help of my supporters which at the moment i only have 8 but hopefully one or an few more will see my post and see my content and consider subscribing you don't have to by the way but its helps me grow and produce better content and upload them daily.
Hey! Welcome to freedom! Hope you enjoy it here! ;)