ImDeCaptainNao

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Hi Everyone!

As the title of this thread shows, yes I am living in Japan but I am from the US. I just started up my youtube channel a week ago and posted my first video. I logged a lot of hours editing and trying to make it good for a first video so if you guys could check it out that would mean so much to me. I welcome criticism and compliments! My favorite games are Call of Duty, Fallout, South Park The Stick of Truth and now I am playing a lot of Overwatch and really enjoying it and getting good gameplay to post soon. If you ever want to play with me on Overwatch, Call of Duty or any other game really, I would be glad to do so, I am a friendly guy looking to grow my channel and support other channels as well! If you give me your channel I will most likely subscribe and support it! Thank you!! Please go to my channel and watch my first video!!!

My Channel Name: ImDeCaptainNao

My PSN account is: ImDeCaptainNao

Indi Sánchez

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
indism02
Hi Everyone!

As the title of this thread shows, yes I am living in Japan but I am from the US. I just started up my youtube channel a week ago and posted my first video. I logged a lot of hours editing and trying to make it good for a first video so if you guys could check it out that would mean so much to me. I welcome criticism and compliments! My favorite games are Call of Duty, Fallout, South Park The Stick of Truth and now I am playing a lot of Overwatch and really enjoying it and getting good gameplay to post soon. If you ever want to play with me on Overwatch, Call of Duty or any other game really, I would be glad to do so, I am a friendly guy looking to grow my channel and support other channels as well! If you give me your channel I will most likely subscribe and support it! Thank you!! Please go to my channel and watch my first video!!!

My Channel Name: ImDeCaptainNao

My PSN account is: ImDeCaptainNao
Hello Captain Nao xD I just watch your video and I like it. I suscribe to your channel. My channel is in spanish but I'm working to add subtitles for all of you :D I sing covers there and do some gameplays and vlogs if you like to check it out and give me some advice too.
Welcome to Freedom! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom pal !

One of my favourite games is Call of duty :) best of luck