Gaming Hello Goat Rider here (lets play some horror games)

Goat Rider

New User
Mar 27, 2016
Croatia
YouTube
hello my youtube channel's name is Goat Rider and for the start i think i will record my self while playing some horror games (if you want i will record some other games).
My real name is Slaven iam from Croatia and iam 18 y old
If you can take few min to watch my videos and see how i get scared i beleve its funny xD. First game i record on my channel is "Outlast". This is first time i record in english so i hope my english is not to bad. Ty for visiting my channel.
Bye

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hello my youtube channel's name is Goat Rider and for the start i think i will record my self while playing some horror games (if you want i will record some other games).
My real name is Slaven iam from Croatia and iam 18 y old
If you can take few min to watch my videos and see how i get scared i beleve its funny xD. First game i record on my channel is "Outlast". This is first time i record in english so i hope my english is not to bad. Ty for visiting my channel.
Bye
Heya Goat Rider, horror games work out nicely. Are you okay for getting scared often? My old friend was from Croatia, but I don't talk to her as often now. It's okay that you're working on your English! I linked you an additional forum that will help you out on here Slaven, basically you can utilize a template, and read up on tips from the welcoming post!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I've wanted to play Outlast, but I'm pretty much a chicken when it comes to playing those kind of games xD although I do enjoy watching other people play (I know I'm weird)

I do welcome you though, and I hope that you find what you need in Freedom

Reactions: Nuke

Goat Rider

New User
Mar 27, 2016
Croatia
YouTube
ty all for reply i know its scary game but i hope il survive i planed to record new episode tomorrow and if you are that much chicken i bet you are less chicken than me i get scared of damn air :$. and btw i didnt use chat box il try it now
tnx for info and support