Comedy Hello: My Name is Josh: I once killed a lion, am from Africa. We do that every 16th birthday

Josh Chawelson

New User
May 29, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
chawelson
Hi Guys..

My name is Josh Chawelson, and YES, I once killed a lion because that is what we do out here when we get to 16 years old, We dont have MTV sweet 16 birthdays, where we bring popular musicians like Nicki Minaj here we kill lions...We also dont play those computer assassin games in the village I come from, the village i come from people play with monkeys, Am also a web Design, Web Developer and Designer in South Africa... so if you would like me to do some work for you, just go to my website ... chawelsondotnet...ofcourse..dot is a symbol dot.
I charge reasonably because am in South Africa but i can do anything for anyone out there in the word .

I joined Freedom 3 days ago to be able to promote my youtube channel. I create funny youtube compilations and will be uploading atleast 50 videos this week.

No so many people out here in Africa are doing this, so I hope i will be able make some money.

I have only 25 subscribers :( soo saad

Help me by subscribing to my channel and I promise you I will subscribe back and watch your videos too.

Asanteni!! in Swahili that means, THANK YOU GUYS

If you have any questions, Let me know and I will respond.

PS: No Lions were killed in the making off this forum post,

Attachments

• funny-prof-pic.jpg
    funny-prof-pic.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
killed a lion... well not populair with me there sorry anyway welcome to freedom and its fun to see someone from afrika here

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Hi Guys..

My name is Josh Chawelson, and YES, I once killed a lion because that is what we do out here when we get to 16 years old
It is best to be careful where or when you do that kind of thing. It's considered poaching, an international crime, in many districts.
I joined Freedom 3 days ago to be able to promote my youtube channel. I create funny youtube compilations and will be uploading atleast 50 videos this week.
Freedom! is a network, an MCN. It offers you the services you'll need to better the content you upload onto YouTube. Effectively, we are a creation assistance medium that pays you. One thing we are not, is an advertising medium.
Enjoy your time here, meet some people and if you choose to make original content in the future, you may be able to collaborate with other members.